GLOBAL FUTURES @ ECU
- Cultural Similarities and Differences
- Analogue and Digital Communication
- Tools Perspectives on Creativity and Creative Processes Visual
- Communication Techniques Design
- Thinking to address Wicked Problems
- Teamwork and Co-design
- Interpersonal and Presentation Skills
You will Receive:
- A certificate of completion from ECU that identifies the skills you have developed by participating in this program.
- A better understanding of using design to address real-world problems and the opportunity to work with others and form lasting friendships!
Time until we announce the winers
How can I win?
Simply follow our Instagram and we will anounce the two winners on Sunday, 08 November.
When the program will start?
Attend Zoom meetings Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 14:00 – 16:00 (Almaty time) for two weeks from 23 November to 3 December 2020.
*Online classes will be conducted in English
About Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University, based in Perth Western Australia is Australia’s top public university for teaching quality and one of the best for student experience.
ECU graduates have again given us a 5-star rating for teaching quality. This rating has now been achieved for 13 years in a row. It makes ECU the only public university in Australia to have achieved such a consistently high endorsement for teaching quality.
ECU has been ranked number 9 in the world for Quality Education and is in the top 100 overall in the 2020 Times Higher Education (THE) Impact ratings.